9 preliminary symptoms that you are suffering from “insomnia“
In a stressful state of work, money, love, family, friends, or anything else. May cause us to be in a stressful state that causes “insomnia” even though we are aware but may not yet aware. That they are facing this condition Or some people may just not be sleepy. Didn’t sleep very well, just two nights. So what kind of thing is called having a problem with “insomnia”? There are ways to observe as follows at ยูฟ่าเบท.
1. Having insomnia, difficulty falling asleep, or staying asleep for more than 30 minutes consecutively, or having frequent symptoms continuously for more than 1 week – 10 days.
2. Insomnia It can affect waking up in the morning to go to work. may find that waking up late Until you can’t go to work in time or feel sleepy and exhausted until you miss work more often.
3. Feeling drowsy during the day decreased work efficiency
4. The expression of emotions changes. May be irritable, moody, or may be depressed, sluggish, not bright, not energetic.
5. The brain is dull or slows down. Can’t think of anything Can’t think what others say Or maybe it’s easier to get lost and forget.
6. If driving, it may cause drowsiness or blurred vision, causing more frequent accidents.
7. Reduced quality of life From less rest, such as waking up late until not having breakfast, or being sluggish and lethargic until not doing any social activities with others
8. Headaches, dizziness on a regular basis. create a nuisance in life
9. Lethargy May develop into depression, think too much, think negatively, think only of problems. Finally, it may lead to an abnormal mental state. Or it may reach the idea of being bored of the world, bored of life and wanting to kill yourself.
Causes of insomnia
1. There is too much tension. and don’t know how to let go
2. A change in life has occurred. that affect sleep, such as changing addresses change bedroom There’s too much bright light in the room. too loud Too hot-too cold or even change the bedtime For people who have to work in shifts
3. Having underlying diseases related to sleep already, such as snoring, sleepwalking, etc.
4. There is a physiological abnormality from the beginning, that is, they are easily awakened, easily frightened, easily excitable, and more sensitive than others.
5. Patients with stress or depression before
6. Being a patient with chronic illness Lives with a condition that causes frequent night awakenings, such as diabetes or an enlarged prostate. That may have to get up to urinate often or chronic cough or hormonal abnormalities, etc.
7. Side effects of certain medications that you are currently taking.
Insomnia Although it is not a serious disease. But it affects our lives more than we thought as well. Because no matter what, a good life must start with enough rest. So take care of your sleeping habits to normalize a bit. It will help you stay healthy. free from disease and live happily ever after